Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Today was such a long and tiring day. So far, only one out of my four project groups have been finalised. Big fat headache man. And I have a 10am project meeting this Friday -- so early! -whine- To make matters worse, I can't seem to get my readings for all but one of my modules this sem! This will mean that I will have an avalanche of readings dropping directly on my head very soon. Pffft.

On the lighter side of things. There's training tomorrow night. I really need to work on my punches, blocks, tai-otoshi and mae-mawari-ukemi. Yes, mae-mawari-ukemi. -palms face in embarassment- I've either skipped too many warm-ups which is why I can't remember how to do them or I'm starting to lack confidence in my ukemis. I only dare to jump over obstacles during grading season, because I need to. Haha. Gonna meet Johnny before warm-up to practise stuffs! Yay!

Okay, I'm off to sleep. Tiring day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home