Thursday, January 03, 2008

Planning for this sem's timetable has been a pain. Oh wait, planning timetables every sem is always a pain! I am probably going to take 2 psych electives (1 theory, 1 lab), 1 english and 2 UEs, which I haven't quite figured out what yet, although I've narrowed it down to science GEMs so far. I've heard horror stories about business modules, so I'm steering clear of them. Haha. In case you're wondering, yes we have lab modules in psychology that mainly consist of a lot of psych statistics (the dreaded SPSS programme!), experimental designs and of course, experiments and more experiments! We don't just study the mentally unsound all the time, yah? That's just one tiny aspect of psychology.

Anyways, I don't understand why the modules that I had picked for MPE weren't pre-allocated this time round! This means I have to bid later at 9am. Sian. I wake up at 12 noon these days, so waking up at 9am will be difficult. Hope I get the psych modules I want.

In any random news, the holidays have been nothing short of good - lots of catching up, good food and time to think about stuff. However, I'm still hoping to stay at home more to do more spring-cleaning of my room though, because I'm only about halfway done. Oh yes, training resumes tomorrow night and I'll be having dinner with G before we head down for training; think I might persuade him to skip warm-up! Heh. G and I are expecting some new faces, because we assume that people make New Year resolutions such as "Want to learn a new and obscure sport - Checked". Haha.

School begins on 14 January. Hope I can do everything that I want to do by then! =D

Nite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home