Monday, January 21, 2008

Photo post!

I hope this week will turn out better than last week.

Both my mum and Johnny said that I am fated to stay in training when I told them what happened last Friday. Am I? Perhaps. I tried to go back to salsa again, but alas, due to very unforeseen circumstances, I'll be training my heart out once again. Not that I mind of course, because I've got nice Senseis and dojo mates. Yes Johnny, you fall under the 'nice dojo mates'. =P

Thank you Bestie for coming down on Saturday! Really appreciate it! *hugz* Now I truly know what best friends are for! =D

Okay, I shall post some pictures from Saturday night. Haha. Enjoy!


Me, Bestie and M acting cute! We've known one another since we were around 11 years old.



F and me! That is his natural height, around 2 metres. Whoaaa.

ZW, HJ and me eating ice-cream! We usually go home together. Haha.

ZH and me! I demo-ed with him the kote-gaeshi, waki-gatame and kuzure ode-osae. I am like how gentle lah! =P

The demo didn't really go as well as we had expected it to. Then again, casualties are not uncommon in this sport; it's more common to get injuries than to be injury-free actually. I have had so many bruises that I've lost count. It takes me about a month to recover from each sprain or abrasion. But it all pays off in the end, as any jujitsuka would tell you. ;)

Okay, I'm off to sleep. Enjoy the week, y'all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home