Sunday, January 27, 2008

I've been watching films on TV today and I'm telling myself that I'm doing it as research/homework for my English module. Haha. It is, in a way, because we analyse films - or rather, snippets of films - during our classes anyway and for our group project, we're analysing a MTV. I usually have to bid for film modules, because I can't get what I initially want, but they generally turn out to be pleasant surprises, with lots of film-viewing and watching TV for homework. :)

Tomorrow will be the third week of school. It's been nothing short of boring with a capital B so far. Boring is good though, because that means that I have more time for other things. Oh yes, I'm hoping that I'll get a reply - if I get any at all - soon! -crosses fingers really hard-

Alrighty, I'm off to sleep now. Enjoy the weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home