Friday, January 04, 2008

It's going to be one tiring weekend -- I can feel it already.

I tested out the Asics Gel Kayano 13 (women) today and I think it's a good buy! Of course it still feels stiff since I just got it two days ago, but I think they'll fit nicely once they're seasoned. The man at the shoe shop estimated my shoe size just by looking at my feet, which I thought was pretty amazing -- such skills only come from lots of experience! I had given him a random size, but he gave me a pair that was a half-size bigger and when I came home to compare with my old Kayano, they were numerically different sizes but physically the same size! Btw, I bought my old Kayano at the same shop years ago. Haha.

My free day for next sem should be Wednesday, if all goes well. So far, one of my psych modules (a lab module, which means that it is much more heavily based on statistics and experiments than usual) has only 5 people in it, beating the social cognition module I took last sem which had 8 people. Haha. How strange is that?!

Anyways, I'm going to go sleep now. Enjoy the weekend! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home