Monday, January 14, 2008

First day of school.

The first day of school today. Nothing exciting really; I shall just briefly summarise.

If it weren't for CW's SMSes asking for a class reunion/outing this morning, I don't think I would have woken up on time. We were supposed to have our third year reunion, but I guess everyone's just too busy lazy to organise one; I organised the first two, so it's someone else's turn.

I went for my first (psych) lecture of this sem and it was bad -- really bad. The pretty lecturer had this East-European-mixed-British accent and I had difficulty deciphering what she was trying to say 99% of the time; basically I learnt nothing from this lecture. Seems like I'm not the only one, cos I bumped into my project group mate from last sem and he shared my sentiments. Haha.

Then I headed off to Vivo to do some shopping and bought 2 tops (one red one for CNY). My mum just asked me where I was when there was a heavy storm in the afternoon and I told her 'Vivo'. Haha. I spent about 2 hours there. After that, I came back to school (Science fac) for another lecture. It was supposed to be 2.5 hours, but turned out to be 50 minutes! ^_^ So I went home, was starved and ate a whole lot of sultana biscuits and oat-choc biscuits, because I had a huge sweet craving.

The new fish are doing fine. I'm hoping to do some amateur landscaping, but that will take some time and effort. I'm not doing the rocks/shiny pebbles, driftwood and real plants thing again -- just some pretty ornaments and more fake plants will do. Low-maintenance and good-looking. =D

Okay, I'm off to watch TV. Hope this sem moves a little more slowly than the last one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home