Tuesday, January 08, 2008

873 bid points and counting...

earworm: [christina aguilera - what a girl wants]

They say if you love something let it go
If it comes back it's yours
That's how you know
It's for keeps, yeah, it's for sure
(taken from Christina Aguilera - What a Girl Wants)
I guess I will help out in the demo next Saturday -- y'know, just go there and learn some locks. I usually don't like doing this kinda thing when school starts, but I'll do it because the instructor who trained me asked me. Heh.
Anyways, one of my GEMs is seriously difficult to bid for! Within 10 minutes or so, the number of people bidding had already reached double its quota and now the minimum bid points is 873. Scary!!! Just a note, my other GEM's minimum bid point is 1. Haha. Hope I have enough bid points to get them both, because I've already created a nice timetable for myself this sem. :)
Okays, I'm off to watch TV on this lazy, rainy Tuesday afternoon. Thank goodness I didn't agree to inline-skating today, because I'd already predicted a rainy day today. Haha. I'd rather go ice-skating than inline-skating anytime though.
BESTIE! How are you doing siah? Just let me know when you are free okays, then we will hang out. Your place, my place, SK, anywhere also can, except for your uni and my uni... too far lah! Hahaha. ;D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home